The Fairway CIO Service provides Chief Information Officer (CIO) leadership services
to small and medium-sized companies. We offer interim and on-going CIO services
from day-to-day management of your information technology to IT planning. Our CIO
of 25+ years' experience will help your company with IT Project Management, Software
Application Lifecycle Management, Software Application Development and other IT
Our CIO Service offers the following
- IT Assessment reviews your business and IT organization to determine
where they are aligned and where they are mismatched. We provide you with a custom-tailored
report that shows you those areas where processes can be optimized.
- IT Roadmap lays out the future vision of where your IT organization
needs to be in order to be aligned with your company's financial and strategic goals.
- IT Executive Mentoring is a customized service designed with
your IT executive team and our CIO Advisor to bring your team to a level that
with your strategic goals.
- Application Lifecycle Management Review looks at your IT processes
and personnel to identify areas where those processes might need a little more guidance.
You will then be presented with a document outlining how to bring your ALM process
in-line with industry standards.
- Software Cost Review determines if your current suite of software
is costing you too much to run and maintain. A document with recommendations on
where cost cutting might be appropriate will be presented.
- Developer/Architect Skills Review is where we sit with each developer
and finds out their current skills and determine how well that aligns with your
future roadmap. The result of this is a customized training plan for your team to
ensure that they can meet your future development needs.
- Board of Directors Advisor is where our CIO Advisor sits on your
board of directors, if desired, to help other board members understand the role
of technology within your company.
- Contractor/Vendor Oversight will look at each of your vendor
relationships and ensure they are not costing you too much and the right resources
are being utilized.
- Off-The-Shelf Software Selection assists your team with planning
on how to purchase an off-the-shelf package. We can help with selecting the vendor,
developing a formal RFP outlining your requirements and help to implement the new
software package into your company.
- Test Case Creation is a process whereby your business analysts,
architects and developers are taught the fundamentals of how to create test cases
that will help ensure quality software is delivered every time.
- RFP Creation will have our CIO Advisor help you write a Request
for Proposal (RFP) in such a way that your requirements are clearly spelled out.
Having a clearly written RFP will ensure that the product and/or service you are
requesting matches what will work in your environment.
- RFP Response will have our CIO Advisor help you respond to a
Request for Proposal (RFP). The correct format and correct response will mean
you win the bid and not one of your competitors.
- Project Managers Survival Guide is a seminar and mentoring designed
to help your project managers become more productive and keep better track of their
- Best Practices for Requirements Gathering is a seminar and mentoring
designed to teach your analysts, project managers, and developers get the best requirements
from end-users when designing software, or when purchasing software.
- Best Practices for Estimating Projects is a seminar and mentoring
that will help analysts, project managers, and developers get better at making estimates
- Best Practices for Agile Work Management is a seminar and mentoring
designed to help your project managers create an effective Agile work environment
in order to deliver better quality software, on-time and on-budget.
- Best Practices for Selecting Off-the-Shelf vs. Custom Software
is a seminar and mentoring that will assist those responsible with the best choices
for selecting where software should be developed.
- Merger and Acquisition Planning If your company is about to be
sold, acquired or merged with another company we can ensure your IT organization
is ready for the transition. We can help with the IT department merging as well.
Call NOW to schedule a free assessment and let us start helping your IT staff be
the best it can be!
Call us toll-free at 888-899-7372 and ask for Michael Krasowski or Paul D.
Sheriff. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us to discuss your particular needs
Send us an email about your project or business needs by clicking on the button below. We will follow up with you as soon as possible.