Improve Your Organizational Efficiencies and Productivity
Fairway offers a specialized service to improve your MIS/IT organization efficiencies.
The Fairway Organizational Assessment focuses on key areas to understand and extract
key information needed for the assessment.
We conduct extensive interviews of select personnel and discuss your business challenges
and issues in the following categories:
- Work Intake
- Project Development and Implementation
- Transitioning from Project to Product/Service
- Resources and People
- Organization Structure
- Customer Service
- Processes for Application Lifecycle Management
The outcome of these interviews are collected and organized to fully understand
and document the following:
- As-Is – how the organization functions today
- Future state – how the organization will function in the future
- Road map – the implementation steps, plans and schedule to accomplish the migration
to the future state
Fairway identifies areas of improvement based on findings gathered from the interviews
and the As-Is representation of the organization. For each finding, Fairway provides
the Reasons, Recommendations, and Remediation.
- Findings: Itemization of significant findings. A finding is an
area of noteworthy concern that should be addressed and improved.
- Reasons: The reason why each item is a concern or could be a risk
to the business if not addressed.
- Recommendations: What to do to solve the finding and /or recommended
approach to resolve or partially mitigate the finding.
- Remediation: A list of one or more remediation (steps), schedule
and proposed solutions to ensure a smooth transition.
this page as a PDF.
Schedule Your Organizational Review
To get more information or schedule an Organizational Review, please send us an email about your project or business need by clicking on the button below. We will follow up with you as soon as possible.